INJURY CAUSATION EXPERT SERVICES
To establish a case for medical malpractice, personal injury, product liability, wrongful death, class actions, or mass torts an essential piece is proving causation. It is critical that you prove or disprove the subject accident or incident caused the Plaintiff’s injury and damages. Proof of causation can be a difficult issue in your suit. This is where our injury causation expert services can help you to prove or disprove causation of injuries.
Our injury causation services are performed by Dr. Richard S. Kaplan MD, a physician specializing in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) with over two decades of experience. Dr. Kaplan will:
- Analyze a plaintiff’s relevant medical, surgical, and accident history including any prior accidents
- Ensure there is enough information to render a causation opinion
- Identify the causation of the injury
- Create a causation opinion identify and explain the method he or she used to reach the causation opinion
- Consider other potential causes and why each potential cause was ruled out.
We can provide your law firm with:
- Medical record retrieval and organization
- Medical Review and Injury Causation report
- Expert Reports
- Testifying expert for depositions, mediation, and trial