Determining accurate medical damages for your clients after a non-catastrophic injury is a challenge for attorneys, nurse legal consultants, and paralegals. The future medical costs, medications, medical equipment, therapy, rehabilitation and future care make up a significant part of the damages in personal injury, product liability and medical malpractice cases. Not only will you need accurate medical damages for your claim but you need to be able to have the correct information to back up those damages. Getting you accurate and defensible medical damages is our specialty.
Our Physician based Life Care Services we can offer independent medical opinion related to:
- an assessment of the cause of your client’s catastrophic injuries
- projections and descriptions of current and future medical treatment
- projections for needed testing, therapy services, or counseling
- an assessment of potential complications that can arise for patients
- rehabilitation, home, and living accommodations
- projected life expectancy